Wednesday, September 10, 2008

freedom

Currently i'm somewhere in Rogaland working as a PA (personal assistent). Yesterday, after reading for hours, i went for a walk. It was amazing!! The wind was really strong, no rain, i was all alone and had such a fantastic, calming and funny time! It was a feeling of freedom that just blew me away!


I didn't really have the shoes for it though, haha:)


After trying to avoid the nice traces left by the cows, i headed towards a top. Not a big one, cause it's quite flat here, but a tiny hill maybe. Standing there in the wind, the sun came out and it was so pretty!! All i could here was the sound of the wind, and i couldn't see anyone else, awww, it was great!!




Let me add the funny part:) Walking back, swept away by freedom and joy, i was more dancing than walking. And I must admit, was kinda singing:) Then, suddenly, without any warning there was a man right behind me!!! I turned into a tomato and just couldn't stop laughing, hahaha:) He just laguhed with me and we strolled together while i was trying to secretly convince him that i was sane and hadn't lost it completely. He, on the other hand, thought it was very qute to see someone dance around looking happy, hahaha:) This will haunt me for quite some time!

1 comment:

Merethe said...

Det høres ut som en fin tur Kristin! Godt å komme seg litt ut helt alene av og til. Bare la deg rive med, det er flott:)

Håper det går bra med deg på studiet ditt. Lykke masse til videre!