Thursday, January 11, 2007

One big smile!

It's now been a week since i got back to London, hooray!
I'm so HAPPY! Why?
* I have loads of fun, interesting and exiting work
* I have fantastic colleagues
* We just got a real size picture of Viggo Mortensen in the office, hehe;)
* It takes me about six minutes of train and three min of walk to get to work!
* Sarah and Richard are wonderful!!
* Rada gives me lunch (sometimes)
* I have a double bed, lovely!
* Paris for eight days in february
* Staff retreat this month
* I live right beside a park, and they have real deer in it!
* My team mates rock!
* I will get a visitor in Feb, can't wait to see you Martha love:)
* people who doesn't know me thinks i'm english because of my accent, thanks goes out to Lis on Kvitsund!
* I get to work in the children's church at Ivy Bridge (tell u more later)
* I really feel welcome in the office and the church

The list could go on, but i'll save it. Right now i'm home alone, one of the few days this week and the next that i'm home. Stupid me told everyone on the staff meeting i was hoping to be "very busy", they took it serious. But, i like it. I'm happy that i can be used:)

1 comment:

Séraphine said...

Hey:) Glad du er glad:) Blir saa göy naar dere kommer til Paris, yeah!!