Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Stavanger

In december a was able to spend a few days in the Stavanger area, where i met a lot of people from my malgasy life. Here are some of the people i met:

This is Ellen Marie Gabrielsen, or Ellie as we call her. I spent two days with her incredible family.
This is Ellie's little sister Svanhild. She took me to a park where we fed the ducks and ended up by being chased by a big bunch of them. Thanks goes out to them for having me, i had a fantastic time!
This is Anne Lise and Kjetil Pedersen. She was at Madagascar with the Peacecorps, we share a lot of funny memories!
This is the Pedersen dog, his name is Spike and i love him! We took a sunday walk since we finally had a day with no rain:)

I met a lot of people during those days, and it was great. It's good to get togehther since we all have a lot of the same memories with us. But, what is important is to make some new memories, because we've moved on. And i really feel that we did that. I feel so lucky to have met all these wonderful people! Well, enough of that:)

1 comment:

Ellie pirelli said...

Heii :-) va så noob å søkte på meg sjøl på Google, så kom dette grusomme bilde opp :-0
Hahaha :-)
Lenge si me har sett deg.. Kor du befinne deg i verden ?:)
Saaaknar deg!
Klem fra ellie :-)