Thursday, April 12, 2007

A short holiday

As most of you know, i was home for a short trip last week. I had a wonderful time! I got to meet family, friends and people in my congregation. Going home for a short time is never a vacation though, there's just too much going on. But, i'd never swap it for anything else:) The picture above is from a beach at home. Me and my sister went there with my nephew and my niece, it was great!
My dad can fix anything. This easter it was my brother's car (again), that needed some help from dad. Even though he doesn't like it when things are out of order, he does enjoy it when he has electrical or mechanical stuff to play with:) My dad is under the car, the guy in the front is my brother, Ole.


I got to see my friend Torunn when i was back. We became friends when we were in fifth grade, and still are. Next year we're taking it to another level, i'm moving in with her:) Looking forward to it!


When popping by Torunn's family, she let me join in with the gardening. Being the nice person i am, i dug up a root in their flower bed. It was hard work, but i think i earned some respect, hehe:)






The same day, Torunn and her boyfriend took me horse riding. This is one of his mates, Rune, that stopped by. You can see him trying to get the sweet little horsie to walk, I'm afraid it didn't work very well:)
I had a great time at home! At the same time a i'm really enjoying the sunny days here in Twickenham, it's lovely!!

2 comments:

NightWaker said...

How nice of you to post me looking like an escaped convict in dire need of transportation...

Kristiiin said...

My dear brtoher, not my fault that you never wanna smile to my camera:) I think you look nice! klemmm