Friday, April 27, 2007

Rainbow Club 2006

People have been asking me about easter, what did i do? Well, i was working!
Here at St. Stephen's they have a big holiday club at easter, and it was great! We had about 150 children from age five to ten. On top of that there was sixty people in the team of helpers! It was four fantastic days with lots of music, puppets, games and most important, happy children:)

The children's worker, Bernie French, and his wife Jean did a wonderful job!! I'm so happy that i got to be a part of that week! The theme was "I'm a puppet, get me out here!" The theme was inspired by an english tv show taking part in a jungle. So, the church was made into a jungle, is was fanatastic!
We were not allowed to take any pictures, because of child safety rules. So i'll just show you my badge:) Just to pat myslef on the shoulder, i made ALL of the badges (martha helped with a few by the way). I never wanna see a badge machine again!!

It was amazing to see the children jumping around and having fun in the way that only they can:)

1 comment:

martha said...

badges are funfunfun :P

hurra for oppdatering (:
savner deg og london!
klem<3