Saturday, May 12, 2007

Team retreat


Last week, from monday until wednesday, our team went on a retreat. It was to have some sessions about leadership, and to relax and have fun. We went to a beautiful place called Cotswold Farm (i think it was in Glouctershire). I just want to show you some pictures!

my bedroom:) The other pictures are from the garden. I wish we could have stayed there longer!






This little one was by a tiny pond in the garden.








The window on the top right was mine. I had a fantastic view! Behind me when i took this photo, there is a trampoline, that's where Rada spent most of her time, hehe:)
They had so many wonderful plants and flowers!
This is the little pond where the nice statue is placed.

I had some really nice, relaxing days away, thanks guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!! that's look wonderful! I wish I had retreat in those country houses. I mean, I miss so much england. I've been back in Italy for 5 years now and it seams such a long time...and Gloustershire; my sis lives still there with my three wonderful nephews... anyway what am I telling you?
well, very nice bubble, or world you live in...
take care
freddie OFM