Wednesday, July 04, 2007

To be or not to be....

After neglecting my blogg for several months, i decied to put it to sleep. My two years of different cultures, new countries, culture shocks, food you didn`t know was food, the everlasting excuse of being a foreigner, expensive long distance calls, expressions you don`t understand, humour out of another world and abnormal everyday life, is over. For the first time in my life, i`m gonna be a student, a completely normal student. I love the sound of it!
Then again, after the decision, i started having doubts.. Should i really give up blogging? It is a great way of sharing thoughts, memories and keeping people up to date, if they want to know.. No, it`s not an easy decision!

While pondering about this, i can announce that i am HOME! I returned on the 20th of june, it was a day of joy:) The last month in London was sad, since i knew i was leaving a buch of jolly good people, but i was ready to move on and do something new. I can`t see myself staying three years in Kristiansand after all this travelling, but i`ll give it a go. I sound old when saying this, but i`d like to settele down for a while.
Anyway, after a few days of doing nothing exept enjoying having the house to myself, i went back to my summerjob. I`m back in the road sweeper. It`s an ok job, and it brings in the doh!

I LOVE being back by the ocean!! Walking on the beach, the fantastic scent, sand between your toes, seashells, late nights with blankets and listening to the waves washing away secrets written in the sand.. There is so much beautiful to see, i just tend to forget taking a look around me!

So, life or death? Should i keep blogging, or is it about time i save people from my horrible journalism? I might listen to you, or not:)

3 comments:

Merethe said...

Hey you!!!

Keep up the good work Kristiin, you can't stop now!
Ikke gi deg! NEI! Du kan simpelthen ikke. Det er så koselig å lese på bloggen din også er du så flink til å ta bilder:)

Kristiiin said...

Sjå det, folk lese jo! bi jo heilt rørt! svane dæ tuppemor:)

Siri og Jørgen said...

eg syns absolutt du skal fortsette!! basta-bom!