Friday, August 03, 2007



This is Fiona (a host "sister"), Rada (in my team) and me:) This picture was taken on our team day at Thorpe park, right after one of the water slides!
It was on the 19th of June, it kinda feels like yesterday:) it`s facinating how quick the weeks has gone by!
This week all of the new and old volunteers gathered at Åpta, just 30 min drive from my home town. We came to end our year as volunteers, and to give advice to the youths taking over for us.I`ll tell you more about that later.

I just wanted to upload this picture to tell Fiona and Rada that; i miss u!!!!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Heisann! Velkommen tilbake til Norge!!! Så koselig bilde fra 2. klasse, minner! og dessuten er det bra du fortsetter blogginga! Lykke til med studiestart, jeg kommer til å følge med her en gang i blant :D