Monday, March 03, 2008

Blessings

More and more often i sit back and think of how lucky i am! I have a family that love me, friends i trust and love and i have been so lucky to travel to many of the places that i dreamt of as a child. But still, i find myself forgetting this way too often, because as most other people, i tend to focus on the things i don't have. Things that i foolishly believe will make me happier and cooler, even though only for a moment.. But what makes me scream of joy and bubble inside, is to have a day in the sun with my supercool nephew and niece, Benedikte and Adrian:)

These pictures were taken on sunday, when my sister and i drove to grimstad to visit our brother, sister-in law, nephew and niece. We went for a walk along the ocean and it was such a fantastic day!!! In this season where we stay indoor most of the time because of the rain, a day in the sun is like a taste of heaven. The temperature was quite good, the sun gave us a taste of it's warmth and all the people we met were smiling, a glorious day:)

No comments: