Thursday, September 07, 2006

Coming here

This is me and my dad right before I left the country. He was the one that drove me to the airport and bid me farewell. Thanks dad!

The whole thing went without any problems, at least for me. I flew to Oslo where i met the other norwegians and Miko from Estonia, the guy I work with here in Brentford. I'll tell you more about him later. On the flight to London we were all very exited, luckely it's a short trip. I sat next ta an exiting man that travels around the world, so that made the trip a lot more interesting.
This is Torgeir and Merete. This is right before we found out that Vidar's luggage never made it to London, poor guy! After talking to British Airways we could finally move on to find our last team member, Rada from Croatia.

This is Vidar and Anne Marie. They work together in The Holy Trinity Church in Hounslow, great people! There was something wrong with the tube, so we had to go by bus for a while.






This is picture from the tube. Usually it's crowded, but not on this pidture. We take the tube to get around central London. Believe it or not, I'm strarting to understand how to use it!!

No comments: