Monday, September 11, 2006

A taste of Nature


Sometimes it's hard for a non-city girl like me to handle all the traffic and people. What do I do then? Answer; you find a park! Luckely there's quite few parks around the area, and this is pictures taken from the one closest to me. I needed some peace and quite, and I found it. After a while of peace and some playing with the camera i went home. But, it was a good pause from the world.
By the way. I live close to heathrom, the airport. There's a huge ammount of planes over our head during the day. I didn't see the plane on the picture until i got back home. Nice eeh?


Just so you won't forget me:) I LOVE digital cameras!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tittei på deg Kristiiiin!
Kjempefine bilder, og gøy å lese! Jeg er så spent på den jobben dere skal gjøre i London og hvordan NMS får til et program som skal gi noe tilbake til norske menigheter! Gleder meg veldig til å lese mer;-) PS: Jeg skal ta godt vare på tunet her!

Kristiiin said...

Hei Elisabeth! Jeg tviler ikke paa at du passer paa tunet:)
Hils masse til alle!

Anonymous said...

Did you ever think we were gonna forget you?