Saturday, December 09, 2006

Following advices


It's already been over a week since i came back home. One of the biggest reasons of going home was to calm down, relax, think etc.. Well, i've had some trouble doing that. I have volunteered in my congregation with youth work, i'm visiting people and stressing about all the christmascards i should send, but i know i won't. But, to do as been told and for my own sake, i went on a little retreat. Monday morning my dad drove me up to our cottage. It's almost up in the mountains, but not really. I came back on Thursday, it was great!!! I was all alone in something that really feels like in the middle of nowhere. I spent my time reading books, playing guitar (learning), and walking . I'm quite proud, cause i never switced on the telly!

I found out that i really needed it, since during the entire time i was never even bored!


One day i went for a walk in the rain. It was wonderfull breathing in the fresh air and compare it to the poison of the tube air. I know what i prefere, hehe:)


(not that i'm not going back!)



The sad part was that there was no snow! But then, the last day, i woke up and the ground was finally white!!! I didn't get the chance to really enjoy it, because i had to pack all my stuff and get going.
Hopefully we'll get some snow in Lyngdal too before i return to London.

No comments: