Friday, December 01, 2006

SURPRISE!!!!


Hello friends! This might be a shock to a lot of you, but I'M IN NORWAY!!!!!!!
I arrived in Kristiansand last night at 5.55. It was soooo good to be back! Had a delicious hot-dog at Shell together with my sister and dad on my way from the airport.
Maybe you think, "but why???". Well, let's just say that it wasn't what i wanted to do. I wasn't getting the experience i was looking for, so i made my decision. BUT, i am going back in January for a fresh start in a new church. So it's not like i've dropped London completely.
To all you friends who think, "why didn't she tell me?" Well, i didn't tell anyone, just my family. I wanted to make sure that i actually was going home before i let you all know. When first things were decided, it all happened really fast and suddenly, here i am! Sitting in my own living room, mum and dad around, internett at home:) Life is great!!!
Just so you know, i've got my "old" mobil number, in case someone tries to reach me. And one more thing, i won't be travelling around Norway to visit people even though it would be great. But, you are all welcome to Lyngdal, hehe:)

7 comments:

Lill Therese said...

Ikke en liiiten tur til Kristiansand engang...?

Kristiiin said...

Heeei!!
Så koselig!
Jo, tror nok det blir en liten kristiansandstur, hehe:) Prøver å finne ut når det blir.
ska sei ifrå:)

Elisabeth said...

Velkommen heim igjen..!

Kristiiin said...

Tusen takk Elisabeth!
Det e deilig:)

rada said...

I got today your christmas card and it is beutifull! Thank you! I looking forward you to come back, and I am glad that you have time to rest. Thinking and praying for you Love!

Marie said...

wow, sjokk! Hadde ikke trodd at du kom tilbake nå! Men velkommen hjem! Er det ikke deilig å være litt i norge igjen? håper du får kost deg med familien og slappet godt av og hatt en fantastisk jul!!! Klem Marie

Kristiiin said...

Thanks to everyone for leaving stuff here:)
It
ll be great to work with you Rada!
Ja Marie, godt å være i Norge når det er jul!! goood juuul til deg også!