Saturday, July 07, 2007

Back in the days

 

Look what i found! Haha, I`m sitting on the other pc, the one i hardly use, and i found this. I`ts a bit blurry, i scanned it years ago! This is in 2003, the end of the second year at boarding school:) We were on the second floor of the beautiful building behind us. My room was right above my classroom, great when you`re running late! The walls were so thin i could hear Merethe snoring in the night, haha, I actually miss it! My fantastic x-roomie!!
The lovely girls are; Merethe, Silje, Jorun, Elisabeth, Kristin (not me), Marie, Bjørg Marit, Marianne, Maigi and Me! Hope you`re all doing well!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Siri og Jørgen said...

for ein herlig gjeng!! det var tider det.

Elisabeth said...

åååå. eg såg ikkje dette før nå. wow.. me va så søde :)
har du det bra?