Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rain, rain and rain....

It`s raining again... Watching the weather forecast is too depressing, it`s not like they have any good news.. However, yesterday the sun crept out from it`s hiding place, and planted a tiny hope in me and saying, "it`s ok, love, i`ll be back later. When you don`t have to work all day and you can enjoy me!" Even though i know it`ll be back, it`s so hard to believe it when i look the window. It`s wet and windy, very wet and windy!!
But, i choose to focus on the positive things!; Like the fact that electricity will be cheaper this autumn, the sound of rain is quite nice when you`re inside, some plants are happy (some are drowning) and, i think about late August:) When i move my stuff to Kristiansand!!! It`s gonna be sooo good!!
Some of this student stuff is tying a tight knot in my tummy, because it`s a bit scary! I haven`t received grades for a while, what if i can`t do this!?! Blahblahblah, no, it`s gonna be ok:) But, i do like the thought of filing papers, new pens, sharpened pencils, meeting new people, trip to London, finding a volleyball team, being a student (finally a student discount card), new church, new friends + +


Ok, this is what i want to show you; My new computer!!!! HURRAH!!! i ordered it today, isn`t he beyoootifull?? (i decided that it`s a "he")I`m trying out a "man-car" relationship:) His name is: HP Pavilion dv6391 Intel Core2Duo T5600 I don`t know anything about computers, but it does sound good!!
So, this will take all my focus off the rain, and soon i`ll be writing posts from my new and shiny laptop!

Yeah, i`ve finished bragging now:)

No comments: