Saturday, August 23, 2008

Somewhere to breathe

Being a student is something that can be very stressful! Being a new student is worse. Even though I've been to UiA (University of Agder) for lunch a few times before, i haven't had any lectures there. There are so many things to fix the first week. So much information that it feels like your brain just melts and stops functioning. So after what felt like and info overload, i luckily had a half day off on Thursday. So took a book, some nibbles, sunglasses and walked for about ten minutes. This is where i ended up!! Pretty ehh? :)

I cycle through this place to get to uni, such a brilliant start of the day! I think I'll be spending quite a lot of time by this little lake, I'm SO happy it's close by.


2 comments:

Manu- The Unborn said...

Hi
Your blog is full of life and happy days ....:) it was like a breath of fresh air

Keep up

C ya
Manu
www.manuoberoi.blogspot.com

Kristiiin said...

Hi Manu!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Always fun with new faces:)

I'll stop by yuor blog!