Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jingle bells, jingle bells, lalallala....

Yes, Merry Chritmas!! After all, we are almost mid-october!
I truly hope that all of you agree with me that this is way TOO EARLY! It's been like this for two weeks already!
This picture is taken at Marks & Spencer's in Hounslow. I was there on Tuesday with Anne Marie and i just had to take a picture, to show the insanity! Two weeks ago i passed one of those scary little Santas going: "Merry Christimas", next to him was Rudoplf the Reindeer singing christmas carols, I'm not ready for this!! I don't know how it's in Norway right now, but please tell me we're not as crazy as the Englishmen.
Feel free to leave comments on this thing. Personaly i don't want christmas stuff around 'til december. What about you?

Lovely calenders, thay will turn bad before you get to open number one!



Some times it does help to write down your frustrations:)

No comments: