Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The sun will come out, tomorrow!

The sun will come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there will be SUN!!! I don't know if you remember this song, but it's from the movie/musical Annie, my absolute favourite as a kid.

In my blog description i wrote that i will share my ups and downs, well i haven't really been doing that.... For a time now i have felt like I've been waiting for the sun to come out. Things hasn't been great i must say, but finally the the biggest and darkest clouds are letting a few more rays of light through to my grey mood!! I think the clouds are filled with a dash of homesickness, a lot of missing Madagascar, a spoon full of both reverse cultural shock and fresh cultural shock. All of this mixed together can make you a bit down. But, i am starting to see the light in the end of the tunnel, at least the hope that it exists, so i'm ok really:)

I will continue to update, both fun things and not so fun things!

(By the way, the picture is taken by my brother, love ya bro!)

3 comments:

rada said...

Stil mild, but very nice and brave!

Kristiiin said...

Thanks Rada!

Merethe said...

Hei du!
Annie er koselig. Har sett den filmen mange, mange ganger. På internatet i 3. klasse lekte vi at vi var de barna på barnehjem:)Også var en hun slemme "miss Hannigan" som gikk og tråkket på oss andre når vi lå og sov...