Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back from Paris!


About two hours ago i came stumbling through the door with my over-sized, way-too-heavy, painfully uncomfortable bag. But, i think that is the only negative thing about this Paris trip:) I've had a FANTASTIC time! I just realized that i don't have a picture of all of us, but i'll try to get every one's face out here on the blog.
I wish i had the gift of writing things down in an exiting way, but i don't, so i'll keep it short. One of the funniest things happened before even leaving London; let me tell you!
After taking the train to Waterloo, we are about to check in on the train. I say: "This will be so cool, i can't wait to get on the train" i am very hyper at this point and have butterflies of joy in my stomach. I continue: "Come on! Let's get out are passports and get going!" I look at Anne Marie, she's got this confused look on her face that suddenly turns into sadness, anger and guilt, why? She has forgotten her passport... You might think Torgeir and me got angry, but no. Anne Marie was a bit embarrassed though, hehe:) We started laughing, met a nice french security man while trying to get through the passport control with no passport, and got tickets three hours later. Torgeir put on his ipod and guarede our stuff while me and Anne Marie caught the first train back to twickenham to get the passport. It all sorted out without any big problems, i find it hilarious!

I'll tell you some more about why we went to France.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Herlig herlig...Ja nå går det faktisk ann å le av det.. herlig

Kristiiin said...

Hihi, det er jo morsomt da vennen!!! no hard feelings:) gla i dae au;)