Monday, February 05, 2007

oh lovely bed

It's past my bedtime. Something tells me i won't have to count sheep or struggle in any way to drown into the world of dreams. I usually sleep quite good. I'm one of those lucky people who falls asleep on planes, buses and trains if there is time. It's a good gift to have.
Anyway, the reason why i'll pass out soon is because i've been sick. The kind of sick when you become best friends with your toilet and wants mum and dad to bring you coke. But, i was on my own when my body battled against the food coming in, deciding to throw it out again. Ok, it's a bit disgusting to talk about it, so i'll save you from more information. You all know what i'm talking about anyway.
If you're wondering, i'm alright now. It was in the dark hours of sunday morning it all happened, i was back to work today.

So, i just wanted to share some of my last experiences with you:)
Hmm, it there anything else i should mention? let me think..... No, i can't think of anything, all i want is to go to bed really.

"I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O Lord,
make me dwell in safety"
Psalm 4.5

Good night!

3 comments:

Claudius said...

Ohbaby! You are so hot when you wriet english. That really turns me on... Neida.. Ikke slett kommentaren=).

God dag, frøken Stålesen. Har du det bra? Jeg har det bra. Hva gjør du på fritiden? Jeg rydder og gjør lekser hele tiden. Jeg går på ski. Jeg går på skolen...

Nei, jeg er virkelig i surrehumør i dag. Digger deg, Kristiiin!

klemmer fra meg=)

Anonymous said...

oi, dakar deg! aldri kjekt å vær sjuge når mor e langt vekke... men godt du har blitt friske igjen :-)

mahafinaritra be ianao!

klemmmm

Kristiiin said...

Aa du claudius.. Som eg saknar deg! Mitt hjarte klynkar etter ditt naervaer!!

Gjoer saa mye rart jeg, masse unger som dilter rundt meg om dagene, herlig det! Eg diggar deg me!

Ianao koa tena milay be kia;) Ho anao izany Anne Lise! Te-hahita anao vetivety!