Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another thursday


Hello again everyone!

Yes, it's thursday again and that means some "blogging" time. The thing is that i've spent it all on skyping, so i won't have time to tell you much of this weeks great adventures. Oh, what a pity...

I've talked to my lovely niese and nephew today, i love them so much!!! I just had to show you this picture my brother sent me a copuple of weeks ago. They always fall asleep in the car in all sort of "comfortable" postitions. When i talked to them today they were all cuddled upp in front of the tv looking at the six o'clock childrens show, eating cake. They said they miss me, but i have a feeling i miss them a bit more here i sit all alone:)

I also talked to Kathrine Brun, haven't spoken to her in ages. She's a pupil at the Norwegian School in Madgascar where i worked last year. We had a lot of fun so it was great talking to her again!

I am trying to think of news to tell you, but i think i'm gonna save it for next week. But, i tell you, i will have some big news next week, they're just not ready for publicing yet. So, "stay tuned!" as they say, hehe!

I think that's it! I should do some work now.

No comments: