Thursday, November 02, 2006

Brrrrr!

Greetings! I know i just told you it's autumn, i take it back, it's winter! Right now i thank my parents for sending me the wool hats, socks and sweaters, 'cause it's COLD! Well, at least for me who skipped last year's winter and enjoyed the summer in Madagascar.
To get to work in Brentford i have two options (if you take away the bike, yes i am lazy). I can either take two buses, which takes ages 'cause of the traffic and the fact that it's longer, or i can take one bus. But, one bus equals a walk for about 15-20 minutes both ways... Because of the lack of training and my addiction to chocolate i usually go for the walk and one bus. So, on my way to fellowship group last night, i put on wool from top til toe, and thank God i did! You see, after the walk i sat down and waited for the bus which usually takes about 12 minutes. I waited, waited and waited... it took almost 50 minutes!!! I tell you, i was shaking pretty hard when the bus finally got there. There had been some problems down town where it came from. I just say "fotoana gasy", which means "Malagasy time".
Lats just hope there won't be consequences like a cold....

No comments: