Monday, August 14, 2006

Mondays...

There are those days when you just wish you had never gotten out of bed. Days when problems are all you see and they just keep popping up wherever you turn. At the same time your mood just sinks like a stone in water. Well, that is how my day has been, lovely! After a night of terrible sleep and lots of really slow going trailers on the road to work, I just knew I was in for a blast. You see, today they needed me back in the "sweeping" car. I was a bit happy since I thought it would be nice to get out of the wear house for a little while. To make a long story short, I really made a mess, hehe:) It ended with me driving it full, in the way that it won't tip (there’s a big box which fills up with dust, to empty it you tip it). That’s a bit embarrassing, and off course everyone noticed. Especially when as a girl you’re a part of the absolute minority. On the top of that one of the tires punctured. If I look at the positive side I made a lot of people smile today and all in all that’s good. I like putting a smile on people's faces!

Now I've had dinner, a shower and even a little nap and things are looking much better. Hopefully people will be nice and forget all about it till tomorrow, but I must say I doubt it. These people won’t let you forget:)

No comments: