Sunday, August 06, 2006

A taste of summer

It's sunday, tomorrow I'll be back at work. But I've had such a great weekend!! I just have to tell you about it.
On Friday I visited my friend Katrine on my way home from work. She works on a golf court. Lucky me got to try some balls on the new driving range. We talked about what to da later on. We met at about nine o’clock. Our adventure was to follow the river in our town all the way to the beach were it comes out. We used a small plastic boat, the sort you have to inflate. We had a great time; just floating down without using the oars. But, after an hour and a half we figured it was about time to start the “engines”. We spent nearly three hours, it was great!
Yesterday (Saturday) I went to the beach. It’s not like you see the sun a lot when you work inside a factory. After accomplishing a nice red colour I went home to wax the car. I usually do that every summer, I really had that great summer feeling! In the evening I read some in my book (a scary one) before cuddling up in the sofa letting myself be entertained by the TV.

Today we, meaning mum, dad and me, drove up to our cabin. It’s in a place called “Åseral”, or “Hamkoll” to be precise. It’s lovely nature, so I went for an hour hike up in the mountain. On the top there was lovely water, perfect to cool of in and off course I got to enjoy the sun.
Here are some pictures:



Now I’m on my way to a friend, we're having a small barbecue, I LOVE the summer!!

No comments: