Friday, August 18, 2006

Oslo, here I come!

Today I had my last early morning, my last lunch break and best of all, my last day at work!!! As a miracle I left dry and in good shape. I have been waiting all day for a major water attack by some people. We've had a little combat going on this summer, and yesterday I really showed them, or mostly one guy, the real me. So, I must admit I was a bit nervous walking outside the safe wear house wall’s:)

Both I and my co-worker, Laila, brought something extra for lunch and the coffee break. It’s a good tradition.
A lot of people have stopped by to say "good luck" and "see you next year!" I think they are satisfied with me and my work, so my chances of getting a job next year looks good.

So, tomorrow I pack my bags and set out to the big capital, Oslo! Most of my friends are there to study, so it's really a necessary stop before leaving the country for one more year. It will also be my only vacation this summer, and I'm planning on spending it good. Off course it will be, since I will see a lot of people that I haven't seen for a year of two, exited? Yes I am!!!
If you find my bubble a bit dead the next few days, you know why. Just fill it with comments:) I'll be returning on Wednesday, after that it's packing and so much more to do. I think I might be a bit stressed out the last couple of days, but it's always like that.

If you’re in Oslo, maybe I’ll se you around! For everyone else, have a splendid weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Masse lykke te i London, jentå mi!
Gud velsigne deg og arbeidet ditt!
Klem og klemmar.

Kristiiin said...

Tusen takk vennen! Så koselig å høre fra deg! mange klemmer tilbake:)

Anonymous said...

Utrolig koselig å treffe deg igjen Kristiin!!! Nå sitter jeg her i leiligheten og venter på deg faktisk, for du bor her. Det er flott! Hurra!!! Synes vi skal lage noe godt i kveld og kose oss!
-Merethe