Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Those last stressful days

Right now my room is still pretty messy and for the untrained eye it might look like I’ll miss the plane tomorrow. But, no worries, I’ll make it:)
After my stressful but very cosy days in Oslo, I headed to Kristiansand for some more goodbyes. My best friends are studying there, so a stop was very necessary. We had some great days together, just like in the good old times.

On the Saturday I went up to Birkeland Folkehøyskole where a friend of mine from Madagascar studies this year. He had no idea that I was coming, so he was very surprised to see me standing in the door. We both got so happy and started to talk in Malagasy without thinking about the crowd listening, it was very funny. We spent the day together, and I took him and his roomies from Peru and Taiwan out for a tour in Kristiansand. The rest of the day I met all his friends, and we sat outside the school in the sun playing guitar and singing, it was really a fantastic day.

Yesterday was an exiting day in my life. First I bought a new camera, HAPPY! I haven’t had a camera since mine was stolen at Easter this year. I am very pleased with my new Canon camera and can’t wait to fill up my memory card with London’s many tourist attractions!
The other thing that happened was that I finally got a haircut. My parents told me it was about time and sent me away. I must admit, there was absolutely room for renewing.

Well, now I’m off to say goodbye to some more people and then just make the finishing touch on my luggage before I’ll be in my way.
So, next time you’ll hear from me I’ll be in London!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Hei!!!!!
Skriver på norsk jeg. Går det bra med deg i London?? Det er jo så spennende!!! Jeg sitter og skriver oppgave om hvordan man skal vaske hendene. O fryd! Visste du for eksempel at man bør vaske hendene i ett minutt?
Lykke masse til i London!
Klem fra Løkka