Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oslo

These last couple of days I’ve been in Oslo. After spending five and a half boring hours on the train, I could finally see my friend Marit waiting for me. We studied together at the bible school.
It was great being in Oslo again, it’s a bit more interesting than my home town. I think there is about 530 000 people living in Oslo. If you compare it to Lyngdal’s 7500, then you might understand that to me it’s a big adventure just walking up and down the main street. And yes I’m moving to London, he he:) How will I survive?
My mission was just to find as many of my friends from school as possible, say “hello”, “good luck” and then “See you next year!” Lucky me found a bunch of people and had some great days!

I think that one of the most entertaining things to do in a big city is watching people. Just sit at a café or a bench and looking at people stressing, walking or even running past you. I like guessing their thoughts and what they work with and stuff, it’s so much fun!

I’ve been to Oslo a couple of times, but I have no idea where stuff are or how to get to different places. This time I had to get around on my own a lot, since everyone started their studies this week. I was a bit nervous the first times, but I made it! Off course I made some mistakes like taking the wrong bus and things like that, but nothing serious.

To all the cool people I met, I’LL MISS YOU!! But, I know you check this site and we’ll stay in touch.

No comments: